Saturday, May 14, 2011

Things in my bedroom















Here are a few things ins my bedroom that well really make it my bedroom. i try and surround myself with things that make me happy, inspire me and remind me of who i am :)

The little pink couch was a gift for my 17th birthday i think but i love it! its so cute and opens up to a jewllery box. i have it ontop of a little side cabinet next to my bed which as you can see are filled with magazine and then the top one is a bit messy with headphones, lozengers, lip balms haha
Then there is my cute little fiji water bottle, and my study desk which is kind of not so nice looking with the stack of books on the side and you can see to other side a bunch of lollies i keep around for my study times hahaha.

Then there is lucas paw paw! we absolutely love this. its a life saver, its a lip balm that can be used for well anything anywhere, rashes dryness, you name it! then i have my other little cabinet that has more jewllery and candles and a room scent pack (li love the little cushions). then there is my lauren conrad book. i love her.

My grandma bought me the 18th birthday album which i love! i just filled it up with pictures of family and friends from throughout that year. My 2 apple babies, laptop and phone. i am really attached to these 2 things (and my car but that wouldnt fir in this photo) but i actually panick when i think there is something wrong with one of these like if one of them freezes my heart also freezes for a bit...lol

Then there is my bed, my tony bianco uni bag and a bracelet i got a little while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment