Sunday, May 22, 2011

Little bits and pieces of the week

This is just too cute!

Bff gift from my Bff of 7rs ! Those little crayons are actually erasers :)
I like surrounding myself with inspirational quotes so there's alot of little ornaments with quotes on them around our house.

Jewelry box, my rainbow diamond ring is one of my favorites, it was passed down to me from my aunt who got it from her aunt.

Painted my nails today, i wanted to go for a bright orange or pink but couldnt' find any, i think
nail-polish shopping time soon.
We went to Petals cupcakes the other day with a few friends and wow is how i would describe them, looks wise and taste wise.
Even the little boxes they are packaged in are cute.

And this well, i was at the mall waiting for someone and happened to look into a store and see this sight, haha i don't know why but i found it funny and had to take a photo

Here are a few photos from the past week :), i have literally been waiting all day to come on the blog and post but i was studying and now finally blog time!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh - I so love your little box of jewels! (And the Lady Gaga quote is awesome :)) I'm stoked to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We are just as stoked to have you as a follower :)

    ReplyDelete