Saturday, May 7, 2011

bedroom update

Hi readers!

I've recently been so bored with my bedroom being the same so i wanted a change, without it being too drastic. So i thought the best thing to do is to change my bedding, changing your duvet can really change the whole mood of your room e.g. a dark duvet will give your bedroom an edgy look whereas a lighter duvet will give it a fresher look.
I've also been obsessed with classic white lately so that's the look i've decided to go for :) here's at my bedroom p.s. i'm can't wait till i get my new headboard and bedside tables (i'll take a pic when i do get them)

Before: My bare bed and pillowcases, sheets and duvet set i bought today :)
The duvet set, you can't see clearly but it ruffles to the ground.
The finished product! My bed looks so much different, i have a beige headboard and bedside table that i'm getting soon. Can't wait!


Here's a few more pictures of my favourite things in my bedroom
My Cara Mia Jewellary box i got for my birthday a couple of years back, it's white and leather gold and has so many different compartments.














Coco Chanel Perfume that i'm loving at the moment.



















No comments:

Post a Comment