Saturday, July 21, 2012
Recipe: spinach chips with sea salt and cracked pepper
Baby spinach chips with sea salt and black pepper
200g bag of baby spinach chips
Olive oil (i used olive oil mixed with garlic to give it a bit more flavor but plain olive oil is also fine)
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius
2. Place the baby spinach chips on a tray lined with baking paper
3. Spray a little bit of olive oil onto the baby spinach chips then season with sea salt and cracked pepper. You can also add other seasonings to suit your taste :)
4. Place in the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the spinach looks crispy.
5. Take it out of the oven then pour them into a bowl and snack away!