Friday, July 8, 2011

Nails and YSL fauborug peach lipstick


I got a couple of new nail polishes yesterday, i currently have the rainbow glitter one on. I put on about 3 layers of nail polish and it looks kind of silvery-purplish but when putting it on you can see the different coloured glitter pieces. The metallic copper is also quite shimmery, i'll probably wear it when going out.

I also got a maybelline nail polish in peach cocktail. It's such a gorgeous colour; pink with bits of gold in it. I'll take pictures next time i use that nail polish :)




I also got a new Yves Saint Laurent lipstick it's the rouge volupte number 30 in faubourg peach. I've been looking for this lipstick for SO long and i finally found it, it glams up any outfit because it makes your lips REALLY stand out and it smells really pretty too so that's definitely a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment