Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wise words from rachel


---> Follow Nzdollface on twitter!

we love how rachel bilson is a true role model and a person we can all look up to in terms of fashion, growing up and general life issues.

check out what she said in one of her latest magazine interviews!

On the subject of "The OC," Miss Bilson tells, “I do miss Summer terribly. The OC was the most phenomenal time. I saw Mischa at Cannes, but I honestly miss everyone from the show."

Continuing on about the bad press in which Miss Barton has been receiving, Rachel said, "I do fall out of cars, but not because I am drunk, but because I am clumsy. I think the girls who come to fame younger fall into all that [partying], but I did it before I became famous. I mean, I was 21 when The OC started, Mischa was 16. I can’t imagine dealing with that kind of success at that age. My life may have been very different if I had started out that young.”

Changing topics, the 28-year-old said of the obsession with body issues in Hollywood, “You know what I hate?… the amount of attention that is put on weight and body image. It is so backwards and sends out the wrong message. ‘What do you eat? Do you work out?’ It’s not what young girls should be stressing about. They look up to these actresses and read about plastic surgery and what they do and don’t eat. I eat, I love food, I wanna eat when I wanna eat. If you are not feeling good about yourself, then you work out. But you do it for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment